It’s time for the 2016 Business Management and ERP Benchmark study. This is the survey I run annually that informs the majority of my research throughout that year.
In 2015, this study led to the following reports, among others:
- ERP for Industrial Equipment Manufacturers: Deliver Complex Products to Happy Customers
- The Fear of Being Left Out: What’s Your ERP Upgrade Strategy?
- Product Traceability: Tracing the Key to Manufacturing Success
- Cloud ERP in Wholesale and Distribution: Driving Success Across a Wide Network
- ERP’s Impact on Demand Planning Crucial Capabilities for Accurate Forecasts
- Are You Asking the Right Questions when Selecting an ERP System?
I would like to invite you to take the survey and participate in the 2016 study. I’ve done my best to make it much shorter than last year, I promise!
On the survey, you’ll find questions about how your organization uses a variety of technologies to manage the business, as well as more general questions around your current goals and challenges.
Within a month or so, I will begin publishing my findings at Aberdeen.com, so check back then. In the meantime, and upon completion of the survey, you will be linked to exclusive content illustrating how to best use business solutions to grow your business.
So, please, take the survey, and I hope you continue to enjoy the research that my surveys inform.